HAUS in Los Angeles is looking for a freelance animator with a specialty in UI animation to join our collaborative and diversely talented team. Our ideal candidate will have a high level of proficiency in the modern animation toolset and an exciting reel displaying their passion and talent for bringing all manner of digital works to life. As a freelance animator your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing web or native app UI designs to life through animation
- Creating compelling animations from existing static or video assets
- Conforming existing animations to other aspect ratios and formats
- Collaborating with designers and developers in creating assets and finding workflow efficiencies
- Strong UI animation sensibility, including hover states, transitions, pacing, text animation and so on.
- Strong understanding of native mobile app animation principles and best practices
- Software fluency in After Effects, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of modern design, composition/layout, typography, and color
- Knowledge and respect for brand guidelines
- Diligent file management, organization and versioning control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As digital craftsmen trained and tested in the fires of production, we were born to make. We’re high output and low maintenance. Each member of our tight-knit, diverse team of craftsmen, designers and tinkerers understands that his or her contribution can mean the difference between work headed for greatness and accolades or the overpopulated plains of mediocrity. We set the bar high in all facets of our work. This is what it means to be Made in HAUS.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?