Senior Production Designer
You will be partnering with print producers to adapt visually stunning key art for an entertainment client. You’re smart, confident, highly competent, an excellent communicator—and mature enough not to have an ego. You should be very focused on the details and making sure every pixel is thought out. You possess a mix of both creative, technical and project management skills and can work quickly but remain extremely detail-oriented.
About the job
- Assist with the creation of inspiring, high-quality creative at scale.
- Demand excellence and have a clear POV on quality.
- Be able to navigate complex templates and specifications.
- Have several years of production experience.
- Experience in localization.
- Possess a refined ability to create images using compositing, masking, light retouching and detail work.
- Have a good eye for composition, lighting.
- Assist with file delivery to multiple platforms.
- Several quick turnarounds cross-vertically.
- 5+ years working within a digital, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Proven ability to create high-quality creative (portfolio required).
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate bandwidth.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
- A good sense of humor.
- A love of movies and TV shows.
- Bonus points for experience using AirTable.
High output. Low maintenance.
We’re HAUS, the award-winning creative digital studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve worked hard to make a name for ourselves as a full-service creative and technology partner to the world’s biggest companies. We have been cutting our teeth in production for ad agencies since 2007. As pixel perfectionists we honed our skills and hardened our resolve to make the best damn magic on the internet. 12 years later and we’ve grown to become the industry-leading digital agency we were originally created to service.
We’re always looking for the best.
The world’s most recognizable brands look to us (and perhaps to you?) to be best-in-class digital craftsmen. Our global team of crackerjack creatives and industry-leading devs are already building the next big beautiful piece of internet magic. Think you can hang with our crew? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join the team.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?