Social Video Editor
HAUS is looking to add additional editors to our Los Angeles team. Our Marketing team is looking for an experienced Social Video Editor. In this role, you will work with our Brand and Editorial team on a wide range of social videos across our many social verticals. This includes custom Youtube, Facebook and Instagram pieces. You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project and can independently prioritize your projects to meet deadlines. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. You want to raise the bar creatively.
- Edit long and short form social videos.
- Edit Custom Content, such as behind-the-scenes pieces, talent interviews, theme YT edits and memes.
- Work through creative with producers + other editors
- Communicate potential or discovered edit issues/concerns with creative producers, coordinators or post-supervisor
- Provide a platform perspective on creative.
- 5+ years experience as a social video editor with intermediate level of motion graphics
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite, project set-up, and essential editorial workflows.
- Foreign language skills/fluency (Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean) huge plus
- Experience with building original motion graphics or enhancing templates for assets such as lower-thirds, slates, image animations and transitions.
- Stellar teammate.
- Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
- Attention to detail – demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously with a high level of remote communication.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of social and marketing creative
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?