The 200+ makers are the true heart and soul of Haus.
We are passionate about the inclusive workspace that we have embraced here at HAUS. We thrive on the creativity and diversity of the team of makers we’ve assembled. We believe our inclusivity and commitment to equity allows our employees to feel comfortable showcasing the truest version of themselves while creating the highest quality of work. We’re proud of our diverse, tight-knit team we get to work with every day. There’s no over-the-shoulder micromanaging here—no soul-crushing bureaucracy to dull the edge off our work. We hire world-class talent to break boundaries, then we set them free. Trust, initiative, and the work are all that matter at HAUS.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?
Before we pick up our sketch books, our strategists embed with our clients to understand the business, the market, and the WHY behind every project. Our nimble strategy team is critical to designing world-class digital experiences that don’t just connect with customers, they connect the work to real humans.
Our multi-faceted design team lives and breathes creativity, culture, and tech. Instead of building presentations, our design teams and art directors don’t just talk about the work—we move quickly, iterating & testing along the way.
AR/XR/3D developer (Snap and Spark AR)
It's an exciting time at HAUS! We're looking to add a lens developer to our team at HAUS. In this role you will be developing Snap lenses, which in include selfie lenses, games, and portal's. And while you are you are well versed in developing lenses, we're hoping you are also capable of modeling, retopology, rigging, and animation. These are fast projects, so you should be someone who can juggle mutliple projects and turn things around quickly.
HAUS in Los Angeles is looking for a hands-on Creative Director who can join our collaborative and diversely talented team. We're looking for someone that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty by pushing pixels as well as leading the creative conversation with clients and internal teams. The ideal candidate will have an exciting portfolio displaying their passion and talent for crafting amazing digital experiences.
HAUS is looking for assistant editors to join our growing team. You will be part of a team that produces video clips for one of our entertainment clients. This work includes tracking a project intake and output, title prep, title conforms, QC, monitoring obstacles throughout the post process, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows. You understand briefs and have a genuine interest in creating clips and trailers.
You are detail-oriented, have a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and can manage delivery of a project from start to finish. You are resourceful, speaking up when you don’t have what you need to do the job. You have experience working with a team of producers, editors and motion graphics artists and set reasonable expectations for timing.
Attitude is everything, and you have a great one.
Looking to add a talented production designer to our Los Angeles team. You will be partnering with clients, developers and other creative staff at HAUS. You’re smart, confident, highly competent, an excellent communicator—and mature enough not to have an ego. You should be very focused on the details and making sure every pixel is thought out. You possess a mix of both creative and technical skills and can work quickly but remain extremely detail-oriented. You should be incredibly independent and able to self manage. You should be a Photoshop PRO!
About the job
- Assist with high volume asset production
- Demand excellence and have a clear POV on quality.
- Be able to navigate complex templates and specifications.
- Have several years of production experience.
- Possess a refined ability to create images using compositing, masking, light retouching and detail work.
- Have a good eye for composition, lighting.
- Assist with file delivery to multiple platforms.
- Several quick turnarounds cross-vertically.
Digital UX/UI Designer
We're looking for a UX/UI designer to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate has experience 5+ years designing for the web and product and a solid understanding of responsive design and everything that comes with it. This position involves creating intuitive user interfaces that show a refined sense of visual hierarchy with a modern design aesthetic. You will be required to provide UX thinking, design, creative direction, feedback and collaboration with team members in crafting top-of-the-line digital experiences.
Asset Curation Coordinator
HAUS is looking for an exceptional Asset Curation Coordinator to join our team. Your role will be to ensure timely delivery of a wide variety of assets. You are self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You like working autonomously and can both meet daily and long-term deadlines. You are extremely curious, organized, detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across asset types, systems, and technologies. In this role, you will:
BACKFILL AND SOURCE CREATIVE ASSETS
- Project manage the flow of creative assets, including sourcing files from multiple DAMs, updating trackers, and organizing promotional assets.
- Own the backfill for the editorial staff, creating title records, linking asset urls, and filling gaps of missing assets.
- Receive, identify, and ingest assets as needed into our digital asset management platforms and trackers.
COORDINATE ASSET REQUESTS
- Curate existing assets as well as coordinate new asset creation including but not limited to:
- Ensure existing assets are resized/reencoded, and new assets are created to required specs
- Owning the base and managing daily task requests with editors, AEs, and designers for new asset creation
- Verify music and other 3rd party IP rights are cleared for usage
- Track assets are moving through pipeline on-pace and delivered to appropriate systems before deadline
- Notify editorial team when delivery is complete and flagging any issues in advance
OVERALL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure asset backfill, new asset creation, and request tracking are on-pace for delivery timelines.
- Serve as liaison between cross-functional partners including writers, editors, designers, asset managers, and product/engineering teams.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams regarding updates on media delivery timelines and specs.
- Constantly look to improve our delivery accuracy with a keen eye for optimization.
HAUS is seeking a talented individual with experience in photo editing. You must be extremely well organized, insane attention to detail, a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be self-motivated, possess integrity and be able to work autonomously. You should be incredibly comfortable masking out background from images.
Our full-stack engineering team is where our groundbreaking work really comes to life. Instead of relying on offshore developers a continent away, our tech teams are a desk or quick Slack message away. We incorporate our technologists and developers early in the work, assuring our solutions are as mesmerizing as they are integral to your success.
Senior Engineer (React, Creative Development)
HAUS is looking for a Senior Engineer to lead our growing development needs – both at the client and individual project level. The work at HAUS is dynamic. You may be asked to orchestrate a highly-interactive web application, or lead the architecture on a large-scale digital transformation. As a Senior Engineer, you will work closely with our creative and production teams to build the best products possible.
Our client wranglers, number crunchers, dream-builders (and sometimes dream killers). Our world-class producers and account teams are relationship builders, entrepreneurial leaders, and client confidantes. These teams are fundamental to pushing the work forward, and driving our long-standing client partnerships.
Senior Producer/Producer - Web
We're looking for a Digital Producer with a strong background in producing projects across any and all digital channels. You are excellent at delivering on scopes of work, managing teams of UX and UI designers, developers and project managers. You roll your sleeves up and work side by side with your team to meet the defined goals and project requirements and are able to clearly communicate status. You do not just take orders, you consult and guide projects towards success. You can navigate the process in a way that makes you invaluable to the relationship and project.
This position is for an embedded producer at one of HAUS's high profile tech clients. You will be responsible for managing HAUS resources against client projects and will act as the liaison between HAUS and client.
The work we do at HAUS is diverse and special. You will be proud to be part of a team of some of the most talented digital craftsmen in the industry. Your contribution will include:
- Representing and protecting project requirements
- Learning client's proprietary CMS platform
- Budget and timeline management
- Identifying scope creep
- Translating feedback into actionable items for team members
- Consultation and education on digital production process
- Ticket writing
- Backlog management
- Resource management
- Client communication
- Keeping projects on track
- Accountability to project, client and team
HAUS is looking to add a Program Manager to our growing team. You will be working on a large global initiative, helping streamline communication, process, workflows and communication. You'll also be tasked with making sure the proper priorities and assignments get sent to multiple vendors.
- Cross Functional Communication
- Workflow Documentation
- Workflow Optimization
- Expectation Setting
- Intake / Routing
- Prioritization of Deliveries
- Point of Escalation for External Vendors
Our incredible operations teams ensure our people, and our business are well taken care of. From facilities management, to accounting and HR teams, these roles are foundational to the continued success of HAUS.