Asset Curation Coordinator
HAUS is looking for an exceptional Asset Curation Coordinator to join our team. Your role will be to ensure timely delivery of a wide variety of assets. You are self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You like working autonomously and can both meet daily and long-term deadlines. You are extremely curious, organized, detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across asset types, systems, and technologies. In this role, you will:
BACKFILL AND SOURCE CREATIVE ASSETS
- Project manage the flow of creative assets, including sourcing files from multiple DAMs, updating trackers, and organizing promotional assets.
- Own the backfill for the editorial staff, creating title records, linking asset urls, and filling gaps of missing assets.
- Receive, identify, and ingest assets as needed into our digital asset management platforms and trackers.
COORDINATE ASSET REQUESTS
- Curate existing assets as well as coordinate new asset creation including but not limited to:
- Ensure existing assets are resized/reencoded, and new assets are created to required specs
- Owning the base and managing daily task requests with editors, AEs, and designers for new asset creation
- Verify music and other 3rd party IP rights are cleared for usage
- Track assets are moving through pipeline on-pace and delivered to appropriate systems before deadline
- Notify editorial team when delivery is complete and flagging any issues in advance
OVERALL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure asset backfill, new asset creation, and request tracking are on-pace for delivery timelines.
- Serve as liaison between cross-functional partners including writers, editors, designers, asset managers, and product/engineering teams.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams regarding updates on media delivery timelines and specs.
- Constantly look to improve our delivery accuracy with a keen eye for optimization.
- 2 years of experience as a production coordinator or assistant editor experience.
- Experience marketing, product, and post production workflows.
- Demonstrated history fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex DAM environments.
- Previous work as an Assistant Editor is a BIG BONUS!!
- Strong knowledge of digital file specs, size formats, and codecs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and escalate issues as needed.
- Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Technical -- you can easily make your way around a computer and software! And become an expert at the tool!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a willingness to jump in
- Comfortable with a fast pace and constant change
- Quick thinker
- Responsible, and able to manage yourself and your tasks to stay on track.
Only Los Angeles residents will be considered as this role may need to occasionally work in the office.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?