Post Coordinator, Video Production and Design
HAUS is looking to add a talented coordinator to our growing design & editorial team. In this role you will be responsible for resource allocation and creative coordination. You will be working on a team that supports a large entertainment client. We are responsible for providing content, largely around creating video clips, in-stream stills, and adapting images/artwork to a specific spec. You'll need to keep an eye on requests coming in, assign those requests, stay on top of assignments, QC, and then deliver. You need to have the ability to balance both AV requests as well as design requests. The work we are doing will require a flexible schedule, and so we're looking to add folks who are willing to take earlier or later shifts as well as Saturdays or Sundays. You are level headed, organized, friendly, and are able to juggle a lot of competing demands. You are able to respond quickly and turn things around in a timely manner. You are a self starter, can work independently, and are able to manage your time effectively.
- Prioritize, assign and track large amounts of digital assets
- Coordinate art work and tasks for design resources.
- Coordinate AV specific requests for Assistant editors.
- Manage timelines to ensure that deliveries are all on-time or flagged in advance if there is a problem
- QC all deliveries to ensure that it complies with specs, quality standards and initial notes
- Manage resource availability and utilization to ensure that no one is over or under utilized
- Review and enter information into time tracking system for assign resources
- Help create and establish workflows and identify ways to be more efficient
- Conduit between HAUS and client to ensure that everyone is always in the know
- US Candidates only
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Proactive and self motivated
- Works well independently but also a great collaborator
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Eye for detail and takes the time to make sure every box is checked before something is sent through
- Is a people person and know what it takes to motivate and support your team members while also keeping an eye on the deadlines.
Love to Haves:
- Background working with editors and assistant editors on video production projects.
- Experience working with a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool to track assets through an operational workflow
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Premiere
- Entertainment experience working on smaller social and video clips
ONLY ONLINE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE DIRECTLY.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?