Executive Creative Director
We're looking for an LA-based, Executive Creative Director with a strong portfolio of highly visual design work spanning any and all digital channels. We want to see your skill, design process and personality.
The work at HAUS is diverse, and your role will be hands-on. In addition to conceptualization and carrying the creative conversation with clients, you will also design, collaborate, prototype and oversee other designers.
Haus has offices in Hollywood and Culver City. While Haus supports working from home, this role will require you to work in office or with clients 5 - 6 days/month.
- Concept and design rich, responsive digital experiences
- Develop information architecture and user experience flows or diagrams
- Conceptualize digital ideas that communicate the client's needs and values
- Art direct content creation such as film, copy and imagery
- Collaborate with other team members and share ownership of ideas and solutions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Animation / motion design skills
- Basic 3D modeling / lighting / texturing
- Illustration / drawing skills
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We're multi-cultural and clicker-happy individuals working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?