AR/XR/3D developer (Snap and Spark AR)
It's an exciting time at HAUS! We're looking to add a lens developer to our team at HAUS. In this role you will be developing Snap lenses, which in include selfie lenses, games, and portal's. And while you are you are well versed in developing lenses, we're hoping you are also capable of modeling, retopology, rigging, and animation. These are fast projects, so you should be someone who can juggle mutliple projects and turn things around quickly.
- Experience working within Snapchat's Lens Studio platform
- Experience in creating assets for augmented reality applications
- Ability to model, rig and animate 3D assets for real-time rendering
- Ability to work from mockups and references to create models, materials and texture maps
- Ability to perform retopology on dense meshes to create low poly and efficient assets
- Familiarity with the PBR pipeline and texture mapping
- Simple skeletal rigging in addition to blend shapes where required
- 2+ years experience with Maya, Blender, 3D Studio Max or similar FBX compatible software
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Must be located in Los Angeles
- Spark AR experience
- Familiarity with WebGL and/or Three.js
- Ability to write GLSL shaders
- Keen visual eye and attention to detail
For consideration please submit a link to your online portfolio or website with examples of relevant work.
High output. Low maintenance.
We’re HAUS, the award-winning creative digital studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve worked hard to make a name for ourselves as a full-service creative and technology partner to the world’s biggest companies. We have been cutting our teeth in production for ad agencies since 2007. As pixel perfectionists we honed our skills and hardened our resolve to make the best damn magic on the internet. 12 years later and we’ve grown to become the industry-leading digital agency we were originally created to service.
We’re always looking for the best.
The world’s most recognizable brands look to us (and perhaps to you?) to be best-in-class digital craftsmen. Our global team of crackerjack creatives and industry-leading devs are already building the next big beautiful piece of internet magic. Think you can hang with our crew? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join the team.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?