Looking to add a talented full-time production designer to our Los Angeles team. You will be partnering with clients, producers, and other creative staff at HAUS. You are highly competent, an excellent communicator, and mature enough not to have an ego. You should be incredibly independent, able to manage your time effectively, and confident enough to ask questions as needed. You possess a mix of both creative and technical skills that allow you to work quickly while remaining detail-oriented and excellent at following directions/feedback. You are a Photoshop PRO, comfortable with retouching and using layout templates to quickly execute standardized assets for rapid delivery for different projects, and flexible enough to work on the occasional out of the ordinary request with your supervisor.
About the job
- Assist with high volume standardized asset production with changing specifications per project
- Juggle quick turnarounds for projects with competing deadlines
- Managing your own time and executing priorities as tasked in a remote work environment
- Work closely with your supervisor in the day to day and to navigate and deliver any out of the ordinary requests
- Remain easy to work with when receiving and executing direction/feedback
- Maintain a clear POV on quality (especially for composition and lighting) compared to usual deliverables
- Execute tasks like retouching, graphic design, matching new requests to layout templates, file delivery to multiple platforms, etc.
- 3+ years working of digital production experience in graphic design in a digital, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand
- Demonstrable, seasoned experience working in Adobe Photoshop for retouching and graphic design
- Expert in all aspects of graphic design with proven ability to create high-quality creative (portfolio required)
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
- Flexible with a good sense of humor
- A love of movies and TV shows
- English communication, both written and verbal
- You must live in California, preferably the Los Angeles area
Please do not contact anyone directly.
High output. Low maintenance.
We’re HAUS, the award-winning creative digital studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve worked hard to make a name for ourselves as a full-service creative and technology partner to the world’s biggest companies. We have been cutting our teeth in production for ad agencies since 2007. As pixel perfectionists we honed our skills and hardened our resolve to make the best damn magic on the internet. 12 years later and we’ve grown to become the industry-leading digital agency we were originally created to service.
We’re always looking for the best.
The world’s most recognizable brands look to us (and perhaps to you?) to be best-in-class digital craftsmen. Our global team of crackerjack creatives and industry-leading devs are already building the next big beautiful piece of internet magic. Think you can hang with our crew? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join the team.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?