HAUS is looking to add a Program Manager to our growing team. You will be working on a large global initiative, helping streamline communication, process, workflows and communication. You'll also be tasked with making sure the proper priorities and assignments get sent to multiple vendors.
- Cross Functional Communication
- Workflow Documentation
- Workflow Optimization
- Expectation Setting
- Intake / Routing
- Prioritization of Deliveries
- Point of Escalation for External Vendors
- A minimum of 4+ years managing projects, teams, workflows.
- You easily own your work and are dependable, knowledgeable and are on top of the work.
- Excellent at building relationships and creating a strong positive team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with a fast pace and constant change.
- Quick thinker.
- Computer saavy!
US ONLY. Digital Submissions ONLY. Do not contact anyone directly.
We help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all channels digital. We're multi-cultured and clicker-happy individuals experienced from working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?