HAUS is looking for assistant editors to join our growing team. You will be part of a team that produces video clips for one of our entertainment clients. This work includes tracking a project intake and output, title prep, title conforms, QC, monitoring obstacles throughout the post process, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows. You understand briefs and have a genuine interest in creating clips and trailers.
You are detail-oriented, have a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and can manage delivery of a project from start to finish. You are resourceful, speaking up when you don’t have what you need to do the job. You have experience working with a team of producers, editors and motion graphics artists and set reasonable expectations for timing.
Attitude is everything, and you have a great one.
- Support editorial teams with A/V asset management - movement of many files for various titles to appropriate team members.
- Manage directed creative editorial assignments
- Assist with asset coordination
- Reconform proxy edits to full-res master / final deliverables.
- Support media ingest and set-up in backend pipeline.
- Spot or QC check edits to ensure conformance yields accurate final assets.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience as an assistant editor in the motion picture/television industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, AME, Photoshop).
- Strong knowledge of post-production workflows, asset dams and A/V file management.
- Strong general knowledge of video & audio codecs and broadcast delivery specifications.
- You are tech-savvy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills online and in person.
- Knowledge of audio programs a plus (Pro Tools, Adobe Audition).
- Knowledge of AVID a plus
- Junior Editor experience is a major plus.
- Previous Post coordinator experience is a big bonus or an interest in learning more about coordination.
High output. Low maintenance.
We’re HAUS, the award-winning creative digital studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve worked hard to make a name for ourselves as a full-service creative and technology partner to the world’s biggest companies. We have been cutting our teeth in production for ad agencies since 2007. As pixel perfectionists we honed our skills and hardened our resolve to make the best damn magic on the internet. 12 years later and we’ve grown to become the industry-leading digital agency we were originally created to service.
We’re always looking for the best.
The world’s most recognizable brands look to us (and perhaps to you?) to be best-in-class digital craftsmen. Our global team of crackerjack creatives and industry-leading devs are already building the next big beautiful piece of internet magic. Think you can hang with our crew? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join the team.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?