Senior Web Developer
HAUS is looking for a Senior Web Developer (React, Next.js, CSS Modules) to lead our growing development needs – both at the client and individual project level. The work at HAUS is dynamic and challenging. You may be asked to orchestrate a highly-interactive web application, or lead the architecture on a large-scale digital transformation. As a Senior Web Developer, you will work closely with our creative and production teams to build the best products possible.
We believe that the right person would have the following:
- Extensive experience with React which is our de facto UI library. Experience with Next.js is a definite plus.
- Extensive experience building and operating robust high-scale servers and the challenges around deploying to enterprises.
- Strong software design and implementation skills in building infrastructure-frameworks.
- Expertise in building distributed systems.
- Experience building and operating extensible, scalable, resilient systems.
- Solid understanding of container orchestration frameworks (such as Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
What's it like to work at HAUS?
You are likely to be great fit for this role if you:
...prioritize solutions. We are a creative technology studio that prides itself on solving problems, not just identifying them.
...have an ownership mindset. As part of a small team, you'll have a tremendous impact on the way things are executed and the decisions that are made.
...stay nimble. As a growing agency studio, the team and strategy evolves quickly. Be ready to re-calibrate often and stay flexible.
...are kind and collaborative. Come in ready to share your ideas and listen to feedback.
In-Studio or Remote work
HAUS is based in Los Angeles, California. Whether you work remotely, or from our studio in LA is entirely up to you. We are open to relocation assistance if you prefer the latter.
What's in it for you?
- Passionate, talented, humble colleagues
- Beautiful studio space
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, including paid sick leave and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Dog-friendly studio space
- All the latest hardware and software that you need
What is the process like?
Our recruitment process roughly follows the structure below:
- Introductory call with HAUS Human Resources
- First interview with the CTO.
- Second Interview with another Tech Director or Senior Developer.
- Team fit interview w/ Managing Director and/or Creative Director.
- Final Interview with the CTO.
What do I do now?
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please apply below or via firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your LinkedIn profile (or Resume), Github Repo, or anything else that you think might give us a good sense of who you are.
We will generally be in touch within 7-10 business days to let you know the outcome of your application.
HAUS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?