Motion Graphics Post Producer
HAUS is looking to add an experienced Motion Graphics Post Producer to our team. This person should not only have exceptional communication skills, but should have an easy time creating relationships with clients and team members. You should also be a pro-active person, over communicating status and updates, and checking to see where you can offer the best support. The work that we do is in support of a large entertainment client. You need to have experience working with Motion artists, as well as some post production experience. Looking for someone who can work independently, so you should be confident, quick learner and have a really positive attitude.
- Operational lead on all Motion Graphics needs, including in creative meetings to inform timelines when it comes to bandwidth and finishing needs.
- Project tracking through consistent tooling updates and communication with project leads.
- Project management from concept to delivery via timelines, creative expectations, deliveries, finishing and resourcing.
- Project level communication with cross functional partners and external vendors to support the fulfillment of creative on time.
- Resource support for Creative Operations Manager including OOO Coverage, flags on resource bandwidth, ability to adjust assignments for optimal support and more.
- Lead the intake of motion graphics projects across a variety of internal partners and project teams.
- Archiving projects on tooling (G Drive), cataloging shared assets and ensuring organization is intact.
- Lead the motion graphics finishing process to ensure quality control and on time deliveries as well as proper archiving/tracking.
- Documentation, organization & consolidation for motion graphics best practices / ways of working.
- Establishing a tracking system for software licenses, plugins, hardware, etc.
- Licensing stock footage individual purchases.
- Asset management/tracking.
Additionally, this role will be remote, but we are looking for someone in the Los Angeles area only. Also, please do not contact anyone directly about this position. We only accept online submissions.
A MO GFX POST PRODUCER IS…
- Experienced with resourcing or creating motion graphics and understands the way creative expectations can impact bandwidth / timelines.
- An adaptable collaborator who can flex between on the ground and top level POVs to anticipate pivots and department needs.
- A proactive “doer” who anticipates resourcing needs or potential project issues and solves for them.
- A highly communicative and active listener who uses curiosity to lead their path to solutions.
- Organized and flexible
- Nimble and granular (can adapt to daily/hourly/weekly changes)
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?