Looking for an Executive Producer who can run a small crew of Creative Producers that oversee content creation workflows for a world class, high profile streaming service. You will work with teams of producers, writers and designers that produce compelling and entertaining organic content to support TV and Film titles on Social Media and other platforms.
You are a highly motivated person that does not require handholding. You jump in head first and can identify where process is needed and where there are opportunities to streamline workflows. In addition to being process oriented, you are the strong voice in the room that rallies people around the work with a constant eye for improving the way that work is being done. Clients love you because you understand their needs and what is required to get work done.
- 3-4 years of experience as an Executive Producer
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self starter
- Proven track record with developing process and workflows specific to content creation
- Experience working within channels that have quick lifecycles such as Social Media, PR, News, Blogs, etc.
- Knows how to prioritize while navigating and thriving in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Dedication to diversity and inclusion
- Manager and motivator of people
- Client management skills as they pertain to workflows and process
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a track record of reliability and trustworthiness in working with major brands
- Proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including health, vision and dental for those who qualify.
From making badass digital creative for the world’s biggest brands, to lunch-break sneaker shopping on Melrose, and thirsty Thursdays at the local pubs. We have a family atmosphere because creating together should be fun, or why do it?